This post is partly inspired by a friend of mine who, every friday on her blog, posts 5 reasons why she loves her husband. I’ve decided to steal the idea from her, but of course with a diabetes twist. So every friday I’m going to post 5 random Diabetes related thoughts.
1. Please make up your dang mind about my blood sugar during exercise! Some days I go high, some days I go low.
2. Why does insulin have to smell like bandaids? Why can’t it smell like flowers?
3. I really grinds my gears when I try to upload my data from my pump, get to about 95% complete and then the ezManager program tells me that the upload has failed. *Banging head against wall*
4. When I pack for trips and my husband is all, “Why are you packing so much?!” you give me an excuse to need the bigger suitcase in which I may or may not sneak extra clothes. 🙂
5. The 10 day old OpSite Flexifix tape’s peeling looks like I have the skin of an old lady who spends way too much time in the sun. I’m channelling my inner Magda.