1. Why do days away from work wreak havoc on my blood sugar even if I eat essentially the same? I need to figure out a weekend/day off basal profile for my pump.
2. I get happy when I see people wearing blue on Fridays, even though I’m pretty sure that most of the time it’s just coincidence.
3. The other day I pricked my finger and had 4 blood spots. Quads.
4. It’s a good thing I don’t wear bikinis because the bruises on my belly from my pump site and a correction injection (nice rhyme!) are so not-very-attractive.
5. I just ordered some SkinTac. Carlyn, over at One Unit at A Time very kindly gave me a sample wipe to try with my CGM. This stuff is amazing – I have no adhesive peeling and my sensor is 12 days old! Thanks for introducing me to this magical stuff, Carlyn!