1. This week has been fairly “easy” on the dieting front. I haven’t given it much thought – logged my calories and moved on with my day. I haven’t been overly hungry or feeling annoyed that I
can’t shouldn’t eat XYZ. I’m feeling confident going into the weekend. I wish every week could be like this on the weight loss-front!
2. Sometimes, when I have a day that shows yellow on my CGM graph, I’ll change my high threshold just to see if it’s really that bad. My current high threshold is 170, so if I change it to 200, voila! Those pesky yellow lines disappear and I feel like I’m not the world’s worst diabetic. 🙂
3. I really want to start going to some of these awesome Diabetes conferences! Definitely a goal for 2014. Hope everyone’s having fun at the Friends For Life Conference in Orlando!!!
4. Apple with PB is my new favorite snack. Yum yum!
5. I cannot wait to see what my A1c is next month. However, I worry that if it’s at or below 7.o I’m gonna be all, “Let’s make a baby NOW!” when I know that logically, it’s not quite time yet.
Happy weekend DOC!