Five things only a PWD has to think about:
1. When buying a new purse…”does this have enough room for all my D supplies”?
2. When wearing a dress…”Is the cleavage too low for the between boobs pump clip-age?”
3. Before a workout…”Do I need to consume calories in order to burn calories?”
4. When purchasing a bathing suit…”Tankinis. Need to find all the tankinis”. (I don’t know if any other female PWD feel this way, but I feel like one piece suits are a massive PITA when it comes to the pump.)
5. All the time…”When was the last time I ate? Do I need to check my BG? Is that headache because I’m annoyed with work or because my BG is off? I’m thirsty – am I high? Did I remember to throw those glucose tabs in my purse? Should I rage bolus or use a temp basal to get my BG down? Do I really have to do all this again tomorrow?”