1. I really wish the Dexcom showed your 24 hour average blood sugar on the receiver!
2. I may have to try the side boob as a pump site. Just to see.
3. I love the weekly DSMA twitter chats. So fun!
4. My MySugr monster’s name is Dia-Butthead. He’s not supposed to be so cute, is he?
5. Pre-bolusing is a tricky thing when you realize that your baguette is stale.
Pizza is a party pooper!
OK, not so wordless post, but my pretty-ish little graph needs an explanation. On Friday night the hubs was getting home from traveling and instead of being an awesome wife and cooking a home-cooked welcome home meal, I decided to order pizza. Since Pizza + Diabetes = Pain in the bolusing behind, I decided to do a combo bolus of 75% (6 units) pre-meal and 25% (2 units) 90 minutes post meal. Didn’t work so hot. I think next time I’ll try a 60/40 split with the second bolus 2-2.5 hours post-meal. Oh, pizza, why do you have to be so good but so bolus-confusion-worthy?