Five Reasons Why I’ve been Slacking on Blogging, Tweeting and General DOC-ing
1. I got a new job and I’m a lot busier here than I was at my previous job. I may or may not have done most of my blogging at work previously. Shhhh, don’t tell anyone. But when I come home from work now, I’m legit worn out and sick of looking at a computer. So, I have little motivation to blog.
2. There is nothing really new to report in my D life. Things are stable other than some random weird BGs. I’m adjusted to being a complete cyborg. No news is good news, right? I just can’t think of anything interesting or clever to write about in relation to diabetes. Topic ideas are welcome, but I’m not promising anything.
3. I feel like there is a lot more going on in life right now than Diabetes. Which is good. However, nothing exciting enough to share here.
4. There are so many great blogs and twitter folks that I follow that I feel like I need to read every single post from every single blogger/tweeter and I feel bad if I don’t have the time or motivation to do so. So I just ignore everyone and go into my Homeland-watching, wine-drinking, Secret-imaginary-baby-pinteresting hole.
5. Sometimes talking about diabetes all the time can be overwhelming. There’s a lot more to my life than diabetes and every now and then I just need to take a step back and focus on other things. Right now is one of those times.
So. I will post when I have something fun and interesting to say. I am hoping to catch up on the Photo-A-Month posts since I’ve majorly dropped the ball on that and they don’t require too much creativity. And they are fun.
I hope everyone is doing well!