- Running high for the past few days, changed pump site with 50 units of insulin left (HATE wasting insulin!), of course I pick a spot where I sit down and my jeans dig into it. Site change fail. At least it’s forcing me to sit up straight. My mom would be so proud.
- I picked the worst diabetes day I’ve had in a long time for my #dayofdiabetes on Twitter. I still can’t figure out how to insert tweets into WordPress to make a pretty blog so I can summarize it. Help?
- It’s free donut day at Dunkin! I was pleasantly surprised when I went to get my friday coffee and have enjoyed half of my chocolate glazed donut and am saving the other half for after lunch. I really rock at dieting. (Don’t worry, I’m counting the calories!)
- Had my fourth overnight low in a row last night. Very odd as my overnight sugars thus far have been great with my new pump.
- I don’t understand this. Is the lotion diabetic? Wouldn’t it make more sense to be “Skin Relief lotion for diabetics?”
Have a great weekend!!!